Who we are
Nucco is a leading communications and experience agency. We apply a ‘beautifully simple’ approach using powerful creative and emerging technologies. Our work ranges from film and animation, covering even the most complex subject matters, to deeply immersive interactive augmented and virtual experiences. We work with leading brands like J.P. Morgan, De Beers Group, The John Lewis Partnership, McKinsey, Deloitte, the European Space Agency. Nucco is part of UNIT9 Group, one of the world’s pre-eminent creative production and digital transformation companies.
UNIT9 is AdAge’s 2019 Production Company of the Year and Campaign’s Tech Company of the Year 2020.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Producer to join our production team on a permanent basis, reporting to the HoP and managing multiple projects at the same time. The ideal candidate will have good experience of working on digital projects on different platforms and for large brands, some experience working on interactive projects and an interest in VR. Ideally at least 5 years of agency experience, client-facing and managing teams. Able to juggle multiple deliverables on tight deadlines and able to get the job done at the highest standards. As a Producer you will be collaborative, hands-on and extremely organised, you will be in charge of managing multiple projects, making sure everyone is working to the best of their abilities while staying within time and budget constraints. With an interest in storytelling and innovation, you will be a fast learner and natural problem solver, with a good sense of humour.
What you’ll do day-to-day
● Assisting Client Services during the pitching process by providing budgetary and timeline forecasts.
● Assisting Client Services and Biz Dev during the pitching process by support on detailing project scope and deliverables.
● Generating and maintaining individual project budgets and schedules.
● Building teams, booking resources and helping with resourcing team members whenever necessary.
● Ensuring that all objectives/deliverables of the project are met within budget and agreed timeline.
● Closely monitor project progress against agreed scope of work - this includes:
○ Tracking workflow
○ Tracking crew utilisation
○ Tracking versioning
○ Tracking client feedback.
● Hold regular meetings with each project team and arrange milestone meetings with senior staff. (Client Services / Executive Producer)
● Serving as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team and the project's senior/management staff. (Client Services / Executive Producer)
● Forecasting delays, risks, budgetary implications or other shortfalls and communicating issues to Client Services / Executive Producer as necessary.
● Supervising project closure to ensure
● A post mortem meeting is held in order to identify areas of future improvement
● All required marketing material is provided to the Marketing team for the construction of their case study.
● All project material is carefully archived.
Skills and abilities you’ll need
● Agency experience or experience in a similar role, whether that is within a studio or as a freelancer is a must.
● Experience managing digital/interactive projects and both ATL and BTL campaigns
● Experience working on animation and social media projects
● Experience working on £300K plus budgets
● Prince 2 or similar qualification is a plus.
● Knowledge of software such as Jira and Basecamp, knowledge of project management tools such as Paprika, Instagantt / Asana, Teamdeck, Slack, etc. Experience using Google suite tools and templates.
● BA level degree in a relevant subject is a plus.
Examples of touchpoints with other areas of Nucco
Head of Production and producer’s team AMs, Producers and PMs New Business Team Marketing Manager Creative team.
£38,000 - £42,000
Interested? Get in touch!
Nucco values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that reflected in our crew. We encourage applicants from the most diverse backgrounds. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a cover letter as to why you’d like to work with NB to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this job